[Guide] Basic CV gameplay

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Niceguy30 #81 Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:59 PM

Seaman

• Players

US cv is becoming usless same amount of scuadrons on T9 and T10. In T10 battle you cant to crap, BBs and Cruisers have wery good AA.

TeeKay_ #82 Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

Seaman

• Beta Tester

+1

mihaikatona #83 Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:22 AM

Seaman

• Players

Nice. They are same for USS or Japs?

kaelyemeth #84 Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:24 AM

Seaman

• Players

Hey guys,

Just started the CV lines and invested some dubloons in a Saipan. Tried to find all the basic info needed to get started and while I can do most of the stuff in my Langley, Hosho, Zuiho and Saipan, I can only use Fighter-strafing on the Saipan. Is this ability only available at higher tiers? If so, can you let me know starting at which tier(6 or 7, because I already have a T5 CV and I cannot strafe to save my life regardless of how much I press ALT)? I'm asking because I rather grind the Free XP with Saipan and skip T5 and T6 because I honestly find strafing as a very important ability for fighter gameplay, especially when you have crap Fighters(cough-cough Zuiho).

Cheers!

dbz5 #85 Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:24 PM

Seaman

• Players

Security Grand turk carnival beach chair rentals value $75.00

Where is the answer to the question both fell minimal reward Grand turk carnival beach chair rentals limited to $75.00 i want Daily $0.01 payment investing money online?

https://moneyonlineinvestment.com/stocks/GTCBC/r300011_/investing money online-trade-shares-of-Grand turk carnival beach chair rentals-for-$75.00-Daily-disbursement:-$0.01/scc.html

dbz5 #86 Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

Seaman

• Players

types of investments

Maybe you’re not fluent in Wall Street–speak and you can’t name any members of the S & P 500. No matter: You can still expand your portfolio by buying individual stocks. (Experts suggest spreading up to 5 percent of your assets between companies.) However, it can be challenging for an inexperienced investor to assess which business is worth her hard-earned dollars. Follow this step-by-step guide to making that decision easier. types of investments share market online Step 1 Ask yourself which industries you would like to invest in (such as energy or cosmetics). To learn more about them, set up for each. Over the next month, read as many articles as you can. Next, create a list of companies that are getting positive attention for their products or services, says Jeff Reeves, the editor o, a financial-investment news website. Step 3 You’ve probably narrowed down your list. Now check out each company’s annual report (often available on its website), which discloses the firm’s financial well-being. Find out (A) whether the company’s net income increases each year and (B) whether the company pays a dividend—a payment made by the company to a shareholder. “It’s a bonus if they do, since it’s money that you can reinvest or accept in the form of a check,” says Jayne Ferrante, a certified financial planner in Fresno, California. If you find a stock that meets those two criteria, move forward. Moskowu, Russian Federation

https://moneyonlinei...Moskowu-Russian Federation.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users