Matchmaking , do a miss something ?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Draconobilis #1 Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:22 AM

Leading Rate

• Players

So tier 6 pair with tier 9 , something new or he is using some kind of cheats because tier 8 is "meh" for him ? :D

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot-17.01.12_03.21.42-0578.jpg   69.83K

Hateshinaku #2 Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:27 AM

Midshipman

• Supertester
  • Players

He was playing in Division with a T7 Gneisenau.

xXx_Blogis_xXx #3 Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:25 AM

Commander

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters

easy with fail div

---SCRUBLORD---

KptStrzyga #4 Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:16 AM

Commander

• Beta Tester

Every ship in division counts as highest tier in division. You can`t abuse MM to be top tier every time. Don`t make fail divisions.

Unless you are in Gremmy or Błyskawica. :trollface: 

Edited by KptStrzyga, 12 January 2017 - 06:17 AM.

http://forum.worldof...rriors-in-game/  <--- Friendly place in game to find other forumers.

trigger warning: I IDENTIFY AS CAPS LOCK STOP BEING INTOLERANT AND DON`T DISCRIMINATE ME FOR USING CAPITAL LETTERS

Azalgor #5 Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:15 AM

Petty Officer

• Beta Tester

View PostxXx_Blogis_xXx, on 12 January 2017 - 05:25 AM, said:

easy with fail div

Its not a fail division, its fail staff managment. Invite a friend, play with friends, but if your friend is 1 tier lower than you, you will all suffer the conciquences of always becoming the lowest tier and playing with +3 tier ships.

Fail divisions are a thing of the past, when there were no difference restrictions and you seen tier 1 ships paired with tier 10, then they restricted them to 2 tier difference, but, forgot to put an algoritm to take lowest tier into account, so whining continued without realising this simple thing and restriction was brought to 1 tier, and still, the whining goes on because people are just to stupid to see the problem that is clear as day, calling that it would be so fking unfair beying always top tier, with worst case scenario - mid tier and low to top and low if they had had the intelect to make -1+2 from the lowest member of division with this 1 tier difference.

MercFHire #6 Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:23 AM

Leading Rate

• Players

View PostDraconobilis, on 12 January 2017 - 03:22 AM, said:

So tier 6 pair with tier 9 , something new or he is using some kind of cheats because tier 8 is "meh" for him ? :D

"I don't understand game mechanics so i'm just going to assume the person is cheating"... :sceptic:

eliastion #7 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:00 AM

Officer Cadet

• Players

View PostAzalgor, on 12 January 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

Its not a fail division, its fail staff managment. Invite a friend, play with friends, but if your friend is 1 tier lower than you, you will all suffer the conciquences of always becoming the lowest tier and playing with +3 tier ships.

Fail divisions are a thing of the past, when there were no difference restrictions and you seen tier 1 ships paired with tier 10, then they restricted them to 2 tier difference, but, forgot to put an algoritm to take lowest tier into account, so whining continued without realising this simple thing and restriction was brought to 1 tier, and still, the whining goes on because people are just to stupid to see the problem that is clear as day, calling that it would be so fking unfair beying always top tier, with worst case scenario - mid tier and low to top and low if they had had the intelect to make -1+2 from the lowest member of division with this 1 tier difference.

No, sorry, you're spouting nonsense.

There are some ships that scale really well if undertiered  and some ships that are absolute beasts when high tier but suffer from facing +2 tier enemies. A system that lets you ensure that you will NEVER be bottom tier (and with +/- 2 tiers: ensure that you would be top tier) is completely broken and should never, ever be even considered. Sorry, but MM rigging via mixed tier divisions is NOT acceptable.

Azalgor #8 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:55 AM

Petty Officer

• Beta Tester

View Posteliastion, on 12 January 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

No, sorry, you're spouting nonsense.

There are some ships that scale really well if undertiered  and some ships that are absolute beasts when high tier but suffer from facing +2 tier enemies. A system that lets you ensure that you will NEVER be bottom tier (and with +/- 2 tiers: ensure that you would be top tier) is completely broken and should never, ever be even considered. Sorry, but MM rigging via mixed tier divisions is NOT acceptable.

OK, so let me drop to your level of understanding, so, how about banning divisions permanently? Why? Well ain't it unfair to have 3 people comunicating and completely changing the course of a battle compared to the other team that just randomly divisioned up in the enemy team? Or, limit the number of people in division to 2?

Since personal rank is everything in this game and people point it out like every time - ''Ha, my win rate is 56% to your 47%, L2P you noob!'', lets just make it so that we all play solo then instead of having our mates carry us to high winrate we can then brag about?

eliastion #9 Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

Officer Cadet

• Players

View PostAzalgor, on 12 January 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

OK, so let me drop to your level of understanding, so, how about banning divisions permanently? Why? Well ain't it unfair to have 3 people comunicating and completely changing the course of a battle compared to the other team that just randomly divisioned up in the enemy team? Or, limit the number of people in division to 2?

Since personal rank is everything in this game and people point it out like every time - ''Ha, my win rate is 56% to your 47%, L2P you noob!'', lets just make it so that we all play solo then instead of having our mates carry us to high winrate we can then brag about?

I'm very sorry that you suffer so much from people pointing out your below-average winrate (both solo and in divisions). I hope you manage to cope with it in some other way than by attempting to ruin the game for others.

Alternatively, if you're sincere and oblivious rather than malicious... I do hope at some point you manage to notice the difference between people playing together and, yes, potentially working together better and the same players f*cking up matchmaking balance in their favor through some loophole you wish to see implemented.

Also, as you might notice, divisions actually are not allowed in game modes that are supposed to better reflect skill of participants, be it as solo players (Ranked) or in more competitive team-oriented mode (team battles where there are no divisions since the team is supposed to be one entity to begin with).

MrAllko #10 Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:43 PM

Able Seaman

• Beta Tester

This is nothing compared with utter BS MM is doing with DDs "balance"

I`m no Ostradamus but when I see 1 DD vs 2 DDs  in domination mode I`m 80% sure we loose from the get go.

Also I think its not fair to matchup T9 DD vs T8DD. There is a significent jump from T8 to T9. Same goes for DD gunboat vs DD torpboat. 

Now to those who will pull the "skill card" and say that a good DD player can kill even two tiers higher DD, please dont. This game seriously lacks SKILLED players.

IMO at the moment we need a mirror matchup ( x vs x; gunboat Tier y vs gunboat Tier y; torpboat vs torpboat etc) esspecially at hight tire battles (or at least in high tire battles). It might look boring but at least it will not be gamebreaking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users