[WGP2W] Hunt For Unicum & Experienced Competitive Players (Clan Wars, Tournaments, etc.)

Clan International English TeamSpeak Team Battles Clan Wars Tournaments

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

t3h3th32 #1 Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Players

ABOUT US:

Waste no time, I'll simply go straight for the introduction. Created during the 1st Season of Team Battles by a group of mercenaries, who wanted to have a quality game experience and didn't have the nerve to deal with extensive clan rules or the patience to undergo a lengthy recruitment process. At first, we didn't take the gameplay too seriously and played or grinded mostly tier 7 ships in tier 8 MM (1st Season of Team Battles), but when WG introduced the demo version of Clan Portal, we suddenly realized, we did quite all right and gotten ourselves in the Alpha League with minimal efforts. Then we decided, we'll give this a try and lo and behold, our gloriously hilarious clan was born. For more info, read down below and check some of our tournament highlights feat. on prominent YouTube channels.

W

We had or were associated with many teams on the official Clan Portal, I'll try to name a few of them here, so you can look them up and research the stats, if you're into numbers and results, but due to the nature of the ELO MM system being heavily broken, we rather focused at actually playing the game, than grinding (with 30 mins queue times) 1 single team into top 3 or top 5, so take that into consideration.

W

Our YouTube Presentation. Viewer Discretion Advised. Main YouTube Account and our Stream Account.

Atothek101 streaming feat. Yoshi_EU. Channel under construction.

WGP2W: Pay 2 Win team was established way too late into the 1st season of Team Battles, it'll be our main team for the 2nd season (currently shaped into Clan Battles, e.g. [WGP2W] tag and Clan Group)

Spoiler

1. The Ministry of Silly Shots: we teamed up and helped to push the rankings up, ended 5th best EU team in the 1st Season of Team Battles, 276 battles, WR: 81,5%
  2. Scared Cit less: team, we grinded a little bit, but due to non-existent MM, we gave up after reaching Alpha League, number 22 in the ranking, 79 battles, WR: 75,9%
  3. Hunt For Flamu Is Here: our troll / 4lulz team, tier 7 ships only (keep in mind, that Team Battles were for tiers 7 to 8), number 34 in the ranking, 73 battles, WR: 71,2%

REQUIREMENTS:

• be interested in competitive gaming / have a competitive attitude, because we're mostly Team Battles / Clan Wars / Tournaments focused clan (although, we do casual divisions in Random Battles as well)
  • needless to say to have a working headset with a mic and the ability to communicate in English over comms (which means, you must be able to both understand and be able to answer back)
  • be an active Steam user (Steam platform is our main communication hub), in case you don't have Steam, you can still be our member, but Steam users will always receive information first
  • age?, winrate?, number of battles? (we find those kinda inferior, we judge applications solely on individual basis, mostly based on how people perform during our trainings)

Spoiler

WHAT DO WE OFFER?

• be part of stable mature group of experienced players focused on having quality games:
  1. 5th best EU team according to WG's ELO rating
  2. winner of the 2016 French Community Contributor Tournament
  3. among others, scoring a neat win vs. ASEET (top 10 EU ELO rating) in the OMC
  4. within top 8 EU clans during The Winter King Tournament
  5. join The (in)famous Hunt For Flamu, during which we're trying to add Flamu to our OMNI Rare Collection™
  • while being competitive, we're still having fun (laughing hysterically) on TS, if someone f*cks up, instead of raging / crying (which is common for hard-trying pro-clans)
  • we run our own tournaments with very decent prize-pool, e.g. 150€ 3v3 WGP2W CUP (where top 4 teams win Doubloons or Premium Time)
  • be part of large international multi-gaming community, which means 2 things: A/ our team won't randomly die over night (there's plenty of people) and B/ you can find new friends to play other games with
  • weekly events in Training Room (be that skirmishes vs. other clans, tournaments or just other kind of derpy things)
  • during Team Battles season, we do at least 3x events per week, usually lasting 3 hours (so you can look forward an epic dosage of some 7v7 action)
  • during Ranked Battles we help each other over comms as well
  • if you just want to derp around in a division and go clubbing, you can division up with some of the best EU players

HOW TO JOIN (via Steam & TS)?

• USING STEAM: simply post below or PM me your Steam details, I'll invite you to our community group and then we can talk
  • USING TS: assuming, you have TS installed, join via TS.WGP2W.COM (pw: payup) and then move to channel called: *Recruitment (I Want To Join The Party)* / please be patient, while waiting /

• if I'm unresponsive via PM (I could have died, got kidnapped or got hit by a car), please, contact one of these guys:
  1. GeneralOlsen
  2. Kamikazesushi
  3. LaserprinterBW (Deutsch)

And that's pretty much it guys and gals. I think, we covered everything important and of course, if you have questions, feel free to ask them down below or simply PM me, as I stated above. We're a friendly bunch and we'll look forward hearing from y'all.

Edited by t3h3th32, 20 April 2017 - 03:31 PM.

#wgp2w (Currently Recruiting) #submarinesfor2017 (Give Them Now!) #bringbackAFT (Fill The Petition!) #youtube (WGP2W YouTube Channel)

fatmonk #2 Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:04 PM

Leading Rate

• Players

Hi this sounds interesting.. 

Id like to join.. Highest tier is 8 - a N.Carolina and a Negato.

Love the Colorado - and have a blast in my New Mexico..

Il PM my steam details in tomorrow..

Cheers

Edited by fatmonk, 04 August 2016 - 09:56 PM.

[WHYME] - WHY NOT?

t3h3th32 #3 Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Players

View Postfatmonk, on 04 August 2016 - 09:04 PM, said:

Hi this sounds interesting.. 

Id like to join.. Highest tier is 8 - a N.Carolina and a Negato.

Love the Colorado - and have a blast in my New Mexico..

Il PM my steam details in tomorrow..

Cheers

Hi there,

I'm unfortunately off tonight, but you can add GeneralOlsen and he might be able to div up with you. If not, I'll be online tomorrow evening, so we can div up together then and also Sunday, because we're having a clan event, so you can hop on our TS, say hi and check out, how things are.

Do you have Steam, by the way?

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

#wgp2w (Currently Recruiting) #submarinesfor2017 (Give Them Now!) #bringbackAFT (Fill The Petition!) #youtube (WGP2W YouTube Channel)

t3h3th32 #4 Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Players

View Postt3h3th32, on 05 August 2016 - 12:07 PM, said:

Hi there,

I'm unfortunately off tonight, but you can add GeneralOlsen and he might be able to div up with you. If not, I'll be online tomorrow evening, so we can div up together then and also Sunday, because we're having a clan event, so you can hop on our TS, say hi and check out, how things are.

Do you have Steam, by the way?

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Silly me, just read your PM. Catch you online during weekend (Saturday evening or Sunday during the whole day).

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

thisheep #5 Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:11 PM

Midshipman

• Players
  • Wiki translation

Hi! 

Your french friends can not wait to see you again in Team Battles!

Do not hesitate to join this guys they are great players and very friendly!

See you! :)

logo UFR.png    logo UFR.png

Le wiki francophone traduit par la communauté: http://wiki.wargamin...rld_of_Warships

gr0pah #6 Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:59 PM

Midshipman

• Players

A great collection of players! Having played against all your teams several times, I'm glad to see you come together as a clan. 

Looking forward to more games against you. :honoring:

Regards from TTT.

Tora Tora Tora

Tyrendian89 #7 Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:07 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

Silly Shots, Scared Citless AND Hunt for Flamu united? Oh boy that's going to be quite the challenge next season! Looking forward to it!

Tora Tora Tora

t3h3th32 #8 Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Players

Thanks everyone for the kind and warm welcomes. You're the best guys. :izmena:

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

GeneralOlsen #9 Posted 06 August 2016 - 07:01 PM

Seaman

• Players

Thanks guys,

Looking forward to meeting you again when the season starts, we got some scores to settle...:trollface:

t3h3th32 #10 Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Players

Added our Twitch channel link. The channel is still under construction, so please, be patient.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

GeneralOlsen #11 Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:37 PM

Seaman

• Players

So we have had interest, and new people has joined our little community, this is great.

I have received some questions, that i would like to emphasis.

-This group came together as a result of mature people wanting to just have fun. They where very good players, but wanted a more casual approach to the whole team/clan. We do not focus on the individuals stats, the important part to have fun, so it means that you are a outgoing person that want to meet other like minded people.

-On our TS server, generously, provided by the Phoenix-wing, there are always people on that gladly wants to division up for some casual games.

-We arrange weekly events, either training, compositions or other, where you can join voluntary.

-Here are some of our greatest moments..... (or not):teethhappy:  the important thing is to have fun, then the rest falls into place.

t3h3th32 #12 Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Players

I'd say, perhaps one of the very few clans, where we casually derp around, having fun, yet still able to compete with other top EU clans. Kinda hard to explain. Come to our TS and bear witness. :coin:

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Guzmanus #13 Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:52 AM

Able Seaman

• Alpha Tester

I can confirme verything that paradox and olsen have said of this clan. Lots of fun people, that together can be both a serious contender for any of the EU's top teams or a few derps hanging around having as much fun as possible.

We'll see next TB season which one we choose :hmm:

Edited by Guzmanus, 12 August 2016 - 10:52 AM.

K1NGP1N #14 Posted 12 August 2016 - 06:32 PM

Seaman

• Beta Tester

Epic clan full of great guys. Its a fun place to derp around killing all that gets in our way thats for sure. 

procrastinatingStudent #15 Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:53 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Tester

good guy and gals, learned some good stuff from them

Spoiler

xXxGhostRiderxXx #16 Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:47 PM

Seaman

• Players

Interested in joining ^^

t3h3th32 #17 Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Players

View PostxXxGhostRiderxXx, on 13 August 2016 - 03:47 PM, said:

Interested in joining ^^

Hi there, although, your WR isn't 80%, I see, you're a proud owner of Tirpitz and Mikhail Kutuzov. PAY2WIN is the way to go, so we'll invite you to a division, when we see you online in the game and see, what you're made off. :trollface:

Our clan will be involved in some large-scaled tactical maneuvers at the end of this week, involving Training Room, so, we'll make sure to get you invited there and check out, how you handle yourself in an actual combat.

Catch you later in-game or on Steam.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Edited by t3h3th32, 13 August 2016 - 04:22 PM.

damo74 #18 Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester

You guys are just what I'm looking for. I claim asylum :playing:

GeneralOlsen #19 Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:59 PM

Seaman

• Players

View Postdamo74, on 13 August 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

You guys are just what I'm looking for. I claim asylum :playing:

:-) Hey Damo

Good to see you around

Are using Steam? Can you friend me, same name in Steam

I have also added you to the ingame group

Edited by GeneralOlsen, 13 August 2016 - 05:04 PM.

GeneralOlsen #20 Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:03 PM

Seaman

• Players

View PostxXxGhostRiderxXx, on 13 August 2016 - 05:47 PM, said:

Interested in joining ^^

Hey GhostRider

I have added you to the ingame group

Also can you ad me in Steam, same name

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users