• "Could you please add an option to show or not show clan tags, ARP ship names (even if you don't have the Yokosuka port selected) in game?"
Re. ARP ship names, Yokosuka port was removed as the ARP collaboration ended. You now can select whether you want to see the non-historical content in game or not in your settings and carousel filters.
Re. Clan tags, they are shown, though they are at the end of the name – feedback to move them to the front was already passed along.
• What i want to suggets or maybe know is, since almost every Carrier got a Spotterplane to spot enemy Ships or Planes in Range. I would ask you, if its possible to add a selectable Consumable for Carriers "Spotter Plane" beside of the AA Consumable, i dont mean this as an Extra Squad, just a Plane that can be launched and will fly round your Carrier maybe 5 or 6km Radius and spot incoming DDs or such and lands after a few Minutes. So you can choose between AA Consumable or Spotter Plane, im not sure if this is even Possible to do - but Logical it could be right. Usually that Plane should do the same, then most of the Carrier Guys already did - keep a Squad close to the Carrier and try find the incoming Threat since the ! "Spotted" Symbol lights up.
Carriers currently have to pay a bit more attention to their surrounding as a price for their long reach. However the carrier gameplay might change in the future.
• Why is the "Defensive AA" consumable limited to T8+ carriers? Carrier sniping still is a serious issue in the game up until T7. Why get rid of this problem just in high tiers?
Given the speed of planes and game dynamics, it tended to be the biggest issue at highest tiers, at the same time the players at that level should already know both how to use it and how to avoid it. If anything, adding it to lower tiers would make sniping even bigger problem, as the expert player who knows how to use it would be even harder to touch for newer players trying to progress. It is similar addition as, say, Hydroacoustic search for the top tier German battleships (even though all could make use of it ;)) -
• "I just want to ask, if its possible that we get an Option for Different Ports and even the old Music back. I postet that a bit earlier... but i rly loved the NewYork Port in the Night with its old Music...so do we ever get a Chance to get it back? https://www.youtube....h?v=4gPLZfZenuY"
We try to rotate ports and improve them. We would like to have a variety – on the other hand every port increases the client size so we have to keep their amount under control. While the night New York looked nice, it also was rather dark and made it often hard to see details of ships/flags/camos.
• Are you considering to introduce a medal / achievement like "valiant effort" like in WoT to reward players who played well despite their team losing the battle (e.g. topXP player)?
This needs verification, but: in woWs economy win/loss has less impact on credit / XP economy than in WoT and personal performance is thus already rewarded better.
• Is there a chance to introduce the San Shiki shelltype for high Tier (VIII+) Japanese ships, maybe as exclusive consumable?
The incendiary shrapnel rounds were not really effective for anything apart from bombardment of shore targets, but never say never – our team is always looking into various ways how to make individual ships / trees more interesting.
• In a Q&A session during the summer you said that you think BBs survive too long. Now that you've nerfed the IJN DDs and the current CV issues you actually cut down both counters to DDs. How are you planing on changing this in the future?
Long range torpedo spam was never really a counter to Battleships, from the statistics the shorter range setups usually have higher success rate (if only because there is less chance of spotting the torpedoes half a map away). We also hope changes to the gameplay / skills will motivate battleship players to play more aggressively.
• Is it possible to introduce the Aiming Systems Modification 0 for the Mikasa to help with ist accuracy?
We are keeping an eye on all ships, however the Aiming Mod. 0 was primarily introduced to compensate the 140mm-armed Premium ships for the loss of range bonus connected with the Advanced Firing Training skill. We do not currently plane to add this upgrade to Mikasa.
• Are there plans to enable players to assign hotkeys for the consumables or at least to assign each consumable a fixed hotkey for all ships?
Not right now, though the UI is under constant development and this is a very frequent feedback.
• Are you going to update the Yamato-model? In the current intro-video the Yamato has 25mm tripling turrets on the main battery turrets 2 & 3!
If and when she needs upgrading and we have time, we might do so – several ships already got functional AA positions on their turrets. No promises / timelines though ;)
• What is the bow and stern armour value for Baltimore and Des Moines? The wiki says 25mm but in-game it's 27mm - where is the mistake?
Game files have always the precedence – please note that it often takes time for such minor adjustments to filter to the Wiki, as it is maintained in a large part by volunteers and there usually are more important things to update first
• Is there a chance WG would allow a Premium shop replacement - you buy on ship and don't like it - you change it to another of the same or higher value
Currently we do not offer this service and we do not plan it. General policy is descrivbed here, for specific cases (refunds / chargebacks) contaxcting the Support team is the best.
• Why are the December weekend specials so weak (in terms of multipliers, presentation, delay with announcement etc.)
December specials were pre-announced in the Forum calendar at the beginning of the month, their announcements then followed standard procedure (ie announcement on the day the special starts etc.). They were structured to provide discounts on the days most players do not really have that much time to play and to provide gameplay-related bonuses on days when more players can utilize them.
• Why the discounts on T8-10 don't include DE DDs? On the other servers, they do.
By the time the German DDs were here, only a select few players would be able to use the discount (as it was on high tier ships) – we prefer to include German destroyers when the discounts will actually help the player’s progress through the tiers.
• Why can't we just replace one cammo with another? Why do we have to pay for that? Is it going to stay like that?
This is going to stay as it is, after all while you can just hoist the flags down, you cannot really scrape off paint and re-use it. However note that if you have a permanent camo, you keep it even if you replace it by a different pattern for some time (or even if you just sail without any camo on).
• Could it be possible to change the order of consumables without the need to change the shortcuts? (just like in WoT when players are choosing consumables) and see the locked target also on the minimap?
Not in the present form, though we are working on a more user-friendly UI.
• Don't you plan to have more places for Campaigns where we could pin the goals to reach and unpin them once we complete it?
This is not currently planed. The point of the campaigns is that player has to choose which tasks he wants to focus on and pick the tasks, not do all of them at once.