Odem Mortis International
Who or what is Odem Mortis International?
The OM Community was founded in 2011 with the release of World of Tanks. The goal was to be successful in a competitive setting.This is something we have achieved.
With the release of WoWS Odem Mortis International intends to find and secure the same successes we have achieved in WoT.
[OMNI-WS] has been active in WoWS since release and have been competing at the highest possible level.
What are our goals for WoWS?
We are first and foremost a competitive clan. Our primary goal is to build the most effective and successful team which can compete at a high level.
Since there are no clans activities at the moment we are looking for good, active players who are interested in playing together in divisions as we learn the intricacies of the game together. We are also taking part in some friendly unofficial tournaments.
What can you expect from us?
Over 100 active, skilled members in the community.
We have our own website and forums and a high-capacity TS server.
We are first and foremost a competitive clan, so clan and team activities will be a priority when these come out.
Our goal is not just to improve as individual players but also to achieve success through teamwork.
What do I need to join?
- Ability to communicate (Speak and Understand) in English
- Teamspeak 3 - Activity on TS is necessary.
- A microphone for communication
- Age of 18+
- Being mature
- Constantly seeking to improve
- Own at least 2 of the listed Non-Premium T8 ships (Benson, Amagi, North Carolina, Bismarck, Shokaku)
- Own at least 1 T10 ship (If CV is not your main then they don't count)
- At least 500+ battles played at T8-T10
- At least 55% Solo Winrate and/or 60% Division Winrate
- Ship Performance (especially competitive ships) will be taken into consideration
- Training Room Mod is installed
- If you feel that you can still contribute to the war effort feel free to talk to one of our recruiters.
- On the flip side, meeting all of the above requirements does not guarantee that you will be automatically accepted.
- Recruitment is handled on a case by case basis.
If you think you have what it takes to join [OMNI-WS] please contact one of our recruiters for evaluation.
For recruitment, post in this thread,
or alternatively contact the following members;
Edited by Zgicc, 22 December 2016 - 07:22 PM.