Click the banner to get redirected to our website
What is Odem Mortis International?
OMNI requires no introduction. Founded in 2015 with the sole intent of dominating competitive gameplay in WoWS, the clan and its members have proven time and time again that we have achieved what we set out to do; be the #1 clan on the EU server.
Going into 2017 we look forward to what Wargaming will bring in terms of clan content this year. We aim to continue performing up to the “OMNI standard” in tournaments and competitive play.
What do we look for in a Player?
We are looking for people who are willing to put time and effort into becoming part of a competitively driven community.
Members are expected to:
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Have TeamSpeak3 installed
- 60%+ Winrate (Tiers and ships played will be taken into consideration)
- 1500+ Battles played
- Be considered experienced in one of the classes (DD, CA, BB & CV)
- Have multiple Tier 8 competitive ships
- Have at least 2 Tier 10 ships
- Have the ability to read the flow of battle and play smart
- Have a sense of humour but also the ability to be focused during competitive play
- Every member is expected to continue improving
*Meeting the above requirements does not guarantee a place in [OMNI]
What do we offer as a Clan?
- A well-established and stable community. 2017 marks our 2nd year in World of Warships and the 6th year as a competitive online gaming community
- Plenty of skilled members to play in a division with
- Weekly practice in the form of trainings, skirmishes with other clans and internal battles
- Continuous participation in tournaments and other competitive modes
What does the Testing Procedure look like?
In order to maintain a high standard of player performance, new members will undergo a trial phase. This phase is a month long evaluation where Officers and other Senior members will keep track of division, training and official match performances. It is expected that every trial member does his/her utmost with regards to teamplay. While random game stats do give an indication of knowing basic game mechanics, they do not however shed light on the teamplay aspect of the individual.
Statistics will never tell us the whole story, so if you still think you have what it takes to join [OMNI], contact one of the recruiters below;
- During the peak of the first Season of Team Battles we got 3 teams in the top 5 (Rank 1 , 2 and 4) of the leaderboard.
- In 2016 we were invited to a cross-server event; the EU vs NA Showmatch where we performed flawlessly, winning all matches against our American counterparts.
- 1st place in the Winter King 2016 tournament.
- 1st and 2nd place in the January 2017 King of the Sea tournament after fielding two teams.
- 1st place in the March 2017 King of the Sea tournament.
We now have a Discord Server! Click here to join
Edited by Zgicc, 09 March 2017 - 10:33 PM.