F.A.Q.

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

kuvayiimilliye #101 Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:57 PM

Seaman

• Players

oyun içi hile yapanlara acil çare bekliyoruz.

defalarca görünmez olabiliyor oyuncu 

ve görünmez iken bile defalarca atış yapabiliyor

görünmez halde haritanın  bir ucundan girip diğer ucundan çıkıyor nerdeyse 

acil çözüm bulun yoksa oyunda oyuncu kalmayacak

mtm78 #102 Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:04 PM

Admiral

• Alpha Tester

Spoiler

Görünmez ateşleme hile değildir. forumlar yeni gelen bölümünü ziyaret ve gizleme konusunda konuyu okuyunuz.
Herhangi bir gramer hataları için özür dilerim, ben google çeviri kullanıyorum.

Block Quote

Invisble firing is not a cheat. Please visit the newcomer section of the forums and read the topic about concealment. 

Sorry for any gramatical errors, I am using google translate.

"First they nerfed the carriers and I didn't speak out because I didn't play carriers.                                    Then they nerfed the torpedoes and I didn't speak out because I didn't play IJN DDs.

Then they nerfed cruiser HE and I didn't speak out because I didn't spam HE.                                             Then they nerved concealment on every class except BB's, and I didn't speak out because I didn't have common sense

Then the BBabies came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me."        

Mr_Mistery #103 Posted 10 July 2016 - 06:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Alpha Tester

question WG permits us to choose the Gneiseau gun caliber?

example i want to use the 280mm guns for historically reasons(i know the gun rebuild start but never finished) or only just 380mm guns permits us?

if just 380 permits why?

just because it would be if no one would take the Sharnhorst?

Hema76 #104 Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:20 AM

Seaman

• Players

Hi allz.

I have a problem but do not know where to write: I'm reassign some keyboard controls, but one of them always forgotten, when I exit the game (Starboard-right key). I tried another key code but the problem is the same.

This problem has presisted since 0.5.7 patch.

The programmers are continously updated the game, but this problem has not been fixed since then, either.

I tried install the game to another PC, but the problem exists on that computer too.

Someone has any idea about this? (For fix the problem)

bigbambooz #105 Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:53 AM

Able Seaman

• Players

When an italian speaking forum? Our national community in WoWs and WoT is consistent and is increasing and we would appreciate if u would add it.

Edited by bigbambooz, 04 September 2016 - 10:53 AM.

Hateshinaku #106 Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:31 PM

Midshipman

• Supertester
  • Players

Nice to see that this thread is useless. Thank you Wargaming to care about us :3

Colbert_1 #107 Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

Seaman

• Players

Hello, I would like to suggest a new game mod for the world warships (and perhaps all games wargaming). It's like a training camp or a training camp. If you do not want to fight directly against other captains. If a developer can answer me to begin a new age of wows: D ~Colbert_1 an avid gamer~

Prenons la mer

hptAHorn #108 Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

Seaman

• Players

balanced mm.png

Hello all! I know this is not the perfect topic but this one seems the most often visited. I never complained about matchmaking. In my opinion most of the time a devastating result is - regardless defeat or win - happening because of a failed or perfectly done tactic. But today I played a battle which easy to see, something not really good with the matchmaker.

I know, ranks are not everything but this one seems far unbalanced.

In MY TEAM there are ONE 8th ranked player and TWO 10th ranked ones, two players out of them in platoon. The rest of us low ranked or not ranked at all, including TWO 9th tier ships as the highest tier vessels.

In the ENEMY TEAM, there are TWO 1st ranked, ONE-ONE 5th and 7th ranked, THREE 8th ranked, and ONE 9th ranked player, the two 1st ranked and 7th ranked in a three member platoon, plus they have 2 dds (which is essential, no doubt) comparing with one in my team.

The result is obvious, as you can see. I just wanted to show this, may one of the developers see it and it can help to avoid such far unbalanced matchmaking in the future.

Ravenwood_77 #109 Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:40 PM

Seaman

• Players

FAQ? So I have a question. 

I always meet and play with friends on LAN-Party. My suggestion to WG is to make this World of Warships possible to play on LAN Party with Friends. Example 5v5. If this is possible to play on LAN so we will tell the Admin of LAN to add this Game on tournament. 

At this moment we have only 3 difference Game Options.

I think, this is a good idea. Thank you and sorry for my english. 

Thank you!

Hateshinaku #110 Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:09 PM

Midshipman

• Supertester
  • Players

View PostRavenwood_77, on 15 November 2016 - 07:40 PM, said:

FAQ? So I have a question. 

I always meet and play with friends on LAN-Party. My suggestion to WG is to make this World of Warships possible to play on LAN Party with Friends. Example 5v5. If this is possible to play on LAN so we will tell the Admin of LAN to add this Game on tournament. 

At this moment we have only 3 difference Game Options.

I think, this is a good idea. Thank you and sorry for my english. 

Thank you!

first of all this topic is Dead so don't Post questions in here, Secondly this is a online game and not ment for Coop or anything like that. You could still Download the Training room Mod.

limbo1965 #111 Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:54 PM

Seaman

• Players

que pasa si das muchas veces a un aliado y en que repercute

ariel859 #112 Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

Seaman

• Players

my game (world of warships) is not workig because of server problems from yesterday, what i can do?

Adebarblacker #113 Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:25 PM

Seaman

• Players

When will WG have a suitable MM ???

It's very funny to Play 9 out of 10 games with T+2, regardless of the Tier of ship i chose (5-8)

More and more Players complain about low Tiers leaving the game right at the start.

Instead of complaining, take a Moment and think about WHY they leave ... not because they don'T want to Play, no, somply because it's NO FUN AT ALL !!!

Ever tried to do ANYTHING in a T6 CV when you're in a T8 game???

Stop thinking about how to "punish" These Players, start thinking about your MM !!!

The solution is SO SIMPLE: Change  it to +/- 1 (instead of 2)

Or why are there no T +/-2 in RANKED ???

Uh, maybe you have to wait 30 secs longer for a game ...

that's BS. 20k Players online and it's impossible to get a descent MM ???

MM takes too Long? - you already got a solution for that: reduction of Players per side (even down to 1 on 1)

So, WG, WHERE IS YOUR PROBLEM???

Hateshinaku #114 Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:00 PM

Midshipman

• Supertester
  • Players

View PostAdebarblacker, on 06 January 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

When will WG have a suitable MM ???

It's very funny to Play 9 out of 10 games with T+2, regardless of the Tier of ship i chose (5-8)

More and more Players complain about low Tiers leaving the game right at the start.

Instead of complaining, take a Moment and think about WHY they leave ... not because they don'T want to Play, no, somply because it's NO FUN AT ALL !!!

Ever tried to do ANYTHING in a T6 CV when you're in a T8 game???

Stop thinking about how to "punish" These Players, start thinking about your MM !!!

The solution is SO SIMPLE: Change  it to +/- 1 (instead of 2)

Or why are there no T +/-2 in RANKED ???

Uh, maybe you have to wait 30 secs longer for a game ...

that's BS. 20k Players online and it's impossible to get a descent MM ???

MM takes too Long? - you already got a solution for that: reduction of Players per side (even down to 1 on 1)

So, WG, WHERE IS YOUR PROBLEM???

This Thread is NOT moderated anymore.

florsching #115 Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:23 PM

Seaman

• Players

Spoiler

florsching #116 Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

Seaman

• Players

11 looses to 2 wins today!!

is that your opinion of having fun @ Wargames-developers? Are you generally reading these posts?

Do something on your pvp-teambuilding like bringing equal ships on both teamsides (and not one team with tons of smoke and the other one (mostly my team!!!) without).

Edited by florsching, 18 March 2017 - 10:30 PM.

MadnerKami #117 Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

Able Seaman

• Weekend Tester

View PostTuccy, on 23 August 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

Question: When can we expect the german tier 7 and tier 8 cruisers to get buffed? It is clear, that they are vastly underperforming in the current meta and are in dire need of some form of help.

Edited by MadnerKami, 19 March 2017 - 06:53 PM.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

_Inigo #118 Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:37 AM

Seaman

• Players

Hello, if the developers or someone of you is interested, i have a "restricted" file (85 pages) written by " US navy department - office of the chief of the naval operations", about the entire Italian's fleet during world war 2, with tecnical data and many details of ANY class of the Regia Marina.

If you are interested, contact me on pm, and i will send you on e-mail.

Edited by _Inigo, 05 April 2017 - 10:56 AM.

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users